- The Education Fund is the foundation of ASG’s Education Program™.
- Members’ contributions into the TEF start from around $11 per week.
- Through regular Member contributions, the fund is designed to provide Member Benefits to assist with basic secondary education costs, and Scholarship Benefits (paid to eligible children) to assist with post-secondary costs.
- The Scholarship Benefits are provided through the investment earnings from Members’ contributions.
- The foundation is designed to encourage children to pursue post-secondary qualifications, through the payment of a scholarship to the child if post-secondary study is undertaken.
- Family Protection - In the unfortunate event of the death of the family's major income provider, our Family Protection Program protects your Member contributions made prior to death and fully protects your child's Scholarship Benefits without any further contributions being required from your family.
As long as a child under the age of ten is nominated, anyone can apply to become a Member of The Education Fund including parents, grandparents and relatives. Applications must be made at the time of consultation with a licensed ASG Counsellor. Please read the Product Disclosure Document (PDS) to determine if the product is right for you.
- Peace of Mind - This simple, disciplined approach allows you to have funds available during your child’s secondary education.
- Encourage Post-secondary Education – Your child will receive a scholarship benefit when they undertake eligible post-secondary study.
- ASG’s Education Program™ qualifies as a scholarship plan under Australian tax law, which means ASG can claim a tax deduction on the education benefits it pays. ASG then passes this deduction value to your nominated child when they receive their scholarship benefit.
- Access to a range of complementary services and discounted products.
Find out more
To arrange a personalised appointment to find out how ASG can help you nurture and fund your child’s education, simply complete our online enquiry form or call us on 1800 648 945.