- Members can opt to supplement The Education Fund to put aside additional funds for their children’s primary*, secondary or post-secondary education.
- The fund is designed to provide for payments to Members as a Member Benefit and payments to eligible children as a Scholarship Benefit. Members may elect to receive the Member Benefits during their child’s primary, secondary or post-secondary years.
- Members’ contributions into the SEP can be made by two methods, either by:
- Regular contributions commencing at a minimum of $15 per week
- Lump Sum Contributions to a total of $5,000 within the first five years of membership.
- The Scholarship Benefit is provided through the investment earnings from Members’ contributions.
- Family Protection - In the unfortunate event of the death of the family's major income provider, our Family Protection Program fully protects your Members’ Benefits and your child's Scholarship Benefits without any further contributions being required from your family.
* Primary benefits are only available if the child enrolled is under 2 years of age.
Any Member of The Education Fund can make application to contribute for supplementary benefits for their nominated children. Applications must be made at the time of consultation with a licensed ASG Counsellor. Please read the Product Disclosure Document (PDS) to determine if the product is right for you.
- Peace of Mind - This simple, disciplined approach allows you to have funds available during the various stages of your child’s education.
- ASG’s Education Program™ qualifies as a scholarship plan under Australian tax law, which means ASG can claim a tax deduction on the education benefits it pays. ASG then passes this deduction value to your nominated child when they receive their scholarship benefit.
- Flexible – The program allows Members the choice of contribution method and amount, with regular contributions or lump sum payment options.
- Access to a range of complementary services and discounted products.
Find out more
To arrange a personalised appointment to find out how ASG can help you nurture and fund your child’s education, simply complete our online enquiry form or call us on 1800 648 945.