- The Future Education Program allows for Members to start a benefit fund before the birth of a child. Members must nominate that child into the FEP within two years of birth.
- The fund is designed to provide for payments to Members as a Member Benefit and payments to eligible children as a Scholarship Benefit. Members may elect to receive these benefits during primary, secondary or post-secondary education.
- Members’ contributions into the FEP can be made by two methods, either by:
- Regular contributions commencing at a minimum of $15 per week.
- Lump Sum Contributions to a total of $5,000 within the first five years of membership.
- The Scholarship Benefits are provided through the investment earnings from Members’ contributions.
- Family Protection - In the unfortunate event of the death of the family's major income provider, our Family Protection Program fully protects your child's Scholarship Benefits without any further contributions being required from your family.
Prospective parents, grandparents or relatives, including existing Members, may make application to contribute to the FEP. Applications to join the FEP will only be accepted on the Application Form found in the Product Disclosure Document (PDS), available from the Society’s Registered Office, or any Information Centre.
- Peace of Mind - This simple, disciplined approach allows you to have funds available during the various stages of your child’s education.
- ASG’s Education Program™ qualifies as a scholarship plan under Australian tax law, which means ASG can claim a tax deduction on the education benefits it pays. ASG then passes this deduction value to your nominated child when they receive their scholarship benefit.
- Flexible - The program allows you the choice of contribution method and amount, with regular contributions or lump sum payment options.
- Access to a range of complementary services and discounted products.
Find out more
To arrange a personalised appointment to find out how ASG can help you nurture and fund your child’s education, simply complete our online enquiry form or call us on 1800 648 945.